Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August ALOYF Finish


This month's goal was a little self-indulgence.  Like I said in my goal post, I've had the fabric and been meaning to get to this little project for two school years now.
I saw this tutorial on Pink Penugin and a while later, I saw this post at Bee In My Bonnet.  I knew I wanted one to use myself when I was subbing.


Many times I looked at it, but I just didn't make the time. Until now =)


I love them!  I wasn't going to make the one with the flowers, but I'm so glad I did!  Didn't those handles turn out perfect?


Originally linked here as #64.

8 comments:

  1. I love them! Congratulations on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both. Yeah to you for finally making something pretty with those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable :) congratulations on you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those handles ARE perfect! They bags look great too. A long time ago I made one of the Pink Penguin fabric buckets and I loved how they turned out. I hadn't seen this tutorial before, but I may have to try it...someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes one just needs to make time for some selfish sewing! Lovely finish. And the handles are indeed fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bags are beautiful! Look at your blog it is perfect! I found a note I wrote you three years ago in my iPad. You are doing smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The handles did turn out perfectly. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!