Thursday, July 9, 2015

Kate Spain Christmas Charm Swap

     


Crayon Box Quilt Studio

Last month I signed up for this charm swap through Michele at Crayon Box Quilt Studio.  This is the 3rd swap I've done through Michele and I know that she is so personable and efficient.
I quickly submitted these choices from last year's Solstice line.  The first is Embellishment Berry and the second is Impression Snow Laurel.

     Solstice Impression Snow Laurel  - 1 yard 14 inches

I sent off for my fabrics from a couple of different sources and cut them up before my big family reunion. I had a few ends from my charm rows. 


Oh, the possibilities!

Surprisingly, there are still some slots open in this swap.  You can check out the details here.  Each spot is for 1 yard each of 2 fabrics.  I'm excited to get back 112 charms once the swap fills up!  What a fun start for a beautiful Christmas quilt!


2 comments:

  1. I love your choices and thanks for the shout out. Hopefully the last few spots will fill up quickly so that everyone will get a beautiful stack of charms back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are SO GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!