Friday, March 6, 2015

March ALOYF Goal


Here is the stack of fabric I'll be tackling this month.  These are my blocks from Stash Bee Hive #7 this year.  I was the queen bee in January and asked for Scrappy Hunter's Star blocks.


With the two I made, I have a total of 16 blocks.  Perfect for a throw quilt.  I've decided to use one of my blocks on the back as the label, so I still need to put together one more block.  My goal for March is to finish the top--all pieced together--and the label.  Bonus would be getting the backing fabric and getting the sandwich started.

Originally linked up here as #110.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing our hive's first quilt so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! I can't wait to see it done! I am so glad that you are getting right to it so we can see how it turns out before we forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see how it turns out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!